100 HOUR VINYASA (HATHA / ASHTANGA) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING RISHIKESH INDIA
BEGINNERS VINYASA (HATHA / ASHTANGA) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING RISHIKESH
Welcome to the journey of yoga with the Beginners level – 100 Hours VINYASA Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India. When you are in love with this divine practice, then why don’t you practice it on a professional level? You are doing yoga for a healthy and fit body, now, it’s a fine time to carve your yoga skills at a new level. Registered yoga school in Rishikesh, SanskritiYogShala, conducts 100 Hours Yoga Course in the yoga city of Rishikesh. So, prepare your body and mind for the different asanas and other yoga aspects. With this yoga course, deepen your knowledge and practice of yoga, and learn the history and origin of yoga at the new level.
Moreover, with this yoga practice, you will get to induce yoga in your daily lifestyle and learn to live a healthy lifestyle with the daily dose of yoga for 14 days. You will surely learn and gain a lot with this 100 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh. So, get ready to embark a new journey of yoga with this 100 Hours Yoga Course at SanskritiYogShala in Rishikesh.
Don’t worry, if you are unaware of yoga or new to this field, then also, it’s great as you can still opt 100 Hours Yoga Course at our registered yoga school in Rishikesh. This 12 days yoga course is in fact best for the beginners who are new to this field as they can learn it from the beginning. The 100 Hours Yoga Course will not gonna be tough for you, indeed, it will be the package of full enjoyment, excitement and fun-filled.
12 DAYS BEGINNERS VINYASA(HATHA / ASHTANGA) TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
12 DAYS CURRICULUM
Surya Namaskar A
Surya Namaskar b
Asanas for Beginners:
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
- Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C &
- Alignment, Assist and Adjustment
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana – swinging pose
- Kukkutasana – rooster pose
- Sarpasana – snake pose
- Shalabhasana – locust pose
- Dhanurasana – bow pose
- Paschimottanasana – seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana – head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana – revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana – shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana – shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana – lord shiva’s pose
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana
- Naukasana –Boat pose
- Workshop on hip opening.
- Workshop on forward bends.
- Workshop on backward bends.
- Workshop on twistings asanas.
- What is pranayama?
- What are five sub prana in yogic science?
- What is Ida, pingala and sushumna nadi?
- What is nadi?
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing.
- Kapalbhati pranayama.
- Bhastrika pranayama.
- Brahmari pranayama.
- Ujjai pranayama.
- Sheetali pranayama.
- Nadi shodhana.
- 1-Introduction to bandha
- 2-Jalandhara bandha
- 3-Moola bandha
- What is Basti?
- What is Nauli ?
- Yogic joints and skeletal system.
- The nature of lunar and solar energy and the neutral flow energy.
- Yogic muscular system.
- The importance of the spine in yoga.
- Yogic respiratory system.
- How to safely practice asana and pranayama.
- Introduction of yoga, origin and its history.
- Principles of yoga.
- What is Ashtanga yoga? (Eight stages/steps of Yoga and self-realization)
- Pancha Koshas: The 5 sheaths of existence.
- What is Brahmcharya (Celibacy) & sex in yogic life?
- The three characters of human constitutions.
- The three states of consciousness in yogic science.
- What is chakra?
100 HOURS FEES
- 3 MEALS PER DAY
- 12 DAYS ACCOMMODATION
With this basic yoga course, explore the best of yoga with the sessions, theoretical and practical both. Moreover, you will learn to perform yoga in the right way. Also, you will learn about the several benefits of different yoga asanas. So, no need to worry, if you a beginner, it will be still great for you to experience this life-changing journey of 100 Hours Yoga Course at our yoga school in Rishikesh, SanskritiYogShala.
So, if you are wishing to start your divine journey of yoga, then Rishikesh is the best suitable place to explore the spirituality of yoga and its aspects. Yoga in Rishikesh means to get completely drenched into the colors of yoga. The city is also known as World’s Yoga Capital, that’s why it is the most suitable place for you to practice and learn the basics of yoga. Besides the pious river Ganges, and on the foothills of the Himalayas, the city of Rishikesh is situated with lots of spirituality surrounded the city.
The Beginner Course of 100 Hours Yoga is the foundational course which leads to a happy and healthy lifestyle of an individual. After completing 100 Hours Yoga Course from SanskritiYogShala, you will receive certification which will further help you in other yoga courses at the next level.